Tuesday 9 February 2016

Book release day!

Today is book release day.  Liquid fire is now available to everyone. 

I am filled with a mix of butterflies and pride.  Nervous how the public will receive the novel and proud because of how much I love it.  The characters spoke to me in ways that I couldn't believe. 

Lee has been through so much in her life I was rooting for her to succeed.  Avery was the cutest bubbly thing, I love the energy she brought to the mix.  Add in Jeremy a hotter than hell water guardian with hang ups of his own and the chemistry was right. 

Book launch days for me are always hang by the edge of my seat.  Hoping, praying, begging that everyone sees the world the way I do.  That they are as intrigued as I was and am. 

Not much else on my mind.  Trying to concentrate on anything besides Liquid Fire is like trying to capture rain in a strainer.  Not happening. 

Let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment